Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Second Installment of Dell and Me Documentary

I realized after posting a link to Shel's blog and reading his reply that there are still things I need to learn about blog etiquette. I'm new to this medium, so my missteps and fumbles will be par for the course. Apologies to anyone else in advance. Thank you Shel for taking the time to reply.

Also, click here to display Installment 2. Once again, I've learned another lesson: my coding skills need refreshing. You'll need to click on the first installment's stop button to avoid having both installments play simultaneously. Sure, there's a way to prevent this from happening by writing and inserting the appropriate line of code into my index file, but I haven't figured that one out yet.

Enjoy. The fun's about to begin.

4 Comments:

Anonymous shel israel said...

Thanks, Jay. I'm now convinced that you are for real and will post accordingly. A last name and a bit more info would be helpful, but you are making great strides.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Roy Blumenthal said...

Hiya Jay...

What a fascinating exploration you've set up. I'm loving this. Thanks to Shel for posting the link.

It's hard to believe that a major company like this can actually be so inept.

Just curious as to why you haven't simply gone to some data retrieval speciailist to get the important stuff off your harddrive, and just buy a computer from a mom and pop store down the road?

Get your money back from these creeps!

I'll be feeding your blog into my RSS aggregator.

Blue skies
love
Roy

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home